Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab for Teens – The Woodlands Texas
If you are tired of suffering because of Alcohol and Drug Abuse, We Can Help!
New Dimensions Alcohol and Drug Rehab Program for Teenagers in The Woodlands Texas provides Intensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment to teenagers and their families in an open supportive environment. The Woodlands area program is structured so that teenagers can continue to attend their own school while they receive treatment for their alcohol and drug abuse issues. We are located in The Woodlands and provide drug and alcohol rehab to teenagers in Houston, Spring, Conroe, Kingwood, Tomball, Cypress, Magnolia, Montgomery, Humble, Huntsville, and the surrounding areas.
Our Drug and Alcohol Rehab Program for teenagers in The Woodlands Texas is designed to help teenagers develop the tools they need to overcome alcohol and drug abuse and develop a healthier/happier life. Our family focused program helps teenagers and their families develop an understanding of the underlying factors that lead to substance abuse and family conflict. We then work with teenagers and their families to develop effective tools to manage life’s challenges without alcohol or drugs. Teens and their families also learn effective communication skills, conflict resolution skills, and relapse prevention skills.
Wondering if treatment is the right thing for your teenager? Ask yourself the following questions.
- Have you found drugs, alcohol, or drug paraphernalia in your teenager’s room or car?
- Does your teenager claim that everyone is doing drugs and so it is no big deal?
- Is your teenager increasingly defiant or angry?
- Does your teenager appear to be depressed or anxious?
- Does your teenager sleep for long periods of time and withdraws from the family?
- Does your teenager “hang around” with friends that appear to be using drugs or alcohol?
- Has your teenager lost interest in activities that they used to enjoy doing?
- Is your teenager increasingly moody?
- Have your teenager’s grades begun to drop and do they just seem to “not care”?
- Has your teenager been cited for Public Intoxication, Minor in Possession, or a DUI?
- Does your teenager appear to have no direction in life, except to hang out with friends and “party”?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then New Dimensions can help.
New Dimensions in The Woodlands Texas can help you and your family overcome the problems that come with alcohol and drug abuse and help you get your teenager back on the path of creating a more productive life. In addition, we also help teenagers that are struggling with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, and trauma. So, whether your teenager is struggling with substance abuse issues or mental health issues, New Dimensions can help. If you live in The Woodlands, Houston, Spring, Conroe, Kingwood, Tomball, Cypress, Magnolia, Montgomery, Humble, Huntsville, or the surrounding areas and are tired of going from one crisis to the next because of substance abuse or mental health issues in your family, call us at 1-800-685-9796.
New Dimensions also has Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs for Teens in The Clear Lake are of Houston and Katy Texas.