Alcohol Treatment Center – Houston, Texas
If you want to quit drinking or using drugs, We Can Help!
New Dimensions Day Treatment Centers is an alcohol treatment center in the Clear Lake area of Houston Texas. We are located near League City, Friendswood, Pearland, Dickinson, Deer Park, Pasadena, Santa Fe, Alvin, Galveston, Texas City, LaPorte, and Baytown Texas. We also have additional alcohol and drug treatment centers located in Katy and The Woodlands Texas. Our alcohol and drug treatment centers specialize in helping individuals and families recover from alcoholism and addictions.
Our Alcohol Treatment Centers in Houston are a great solution for people who need help with their alcoholism or addictions, but who don’t want to go into an inpatient treatment facility or hospital.
We provide Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Treatment for both adults and adolescents. Our Adult Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment programs in Houston are in the evenings so that adults can continue to work while they are in treatment.
The advantages of our outpatient alcohol and drug treatment program for adults include:
- Learn the tools you need to become sober and then practice those tools immediately while at home and at work.
- No need to miss work or answer questions about why you were “absent” from the job.
- Minimize the disruption on family life by being home every night.
- Create a strong support network while in treatment. This support network continues once treatment is completed.
- Learn relapse prevention skills that you can practice while you are still in treatment.
- Involve your spouse or family in your recovery.
Our Adolescent Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment programs in Houston are in the afternoon so that teenagers can stay in school while they receive treatment. The program is family focused and is structured so that parents can participate in the evenings.
Some of the advantages of our outpatient alcohol and drug treatment program for adolescents include:
- Teenagers receive extensive information about the effects of alcohol and drugs.
- Teenagers get to stay in their own school, so it minimizes the risk of losing academic credit.
- Teenagers learn the tools they need to stop using alcohol and/or drugs and then get to practice those tools in their normal environment.
- Intense family involvement which allows parents to develop the tools they need to help their teenager get clean and sober and stay that way.
- Families have opportunities to resolve conflicts and develop effective communication skills.
- Teens learn relapse prevention skills that can be practiced while they are still in treatment.
- Peer support.
New Dimensions Day Treatment Centers in Houston also has mental health programs for both adolescents and adults. As a result, if you or your loved one is struggling with both substance abuse and mental health issues, we can help. Our mental health programs treat a variety of issues, including:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Anger Issues
So, if you are tired of living a life of crisis and pain that often comes with addiction, take the first step and get the help that you need. You and your family don’t have to do it alone.
If you are struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse issues. New Dimensions can help!
New Dimensions in Houston Texas can help you overcome the problems that come with alcohol and drug abuse and help you get back on the path of creating the life that you want. We can also help you if you are struggling with both substance abuse issues and mental health issues. Our dual diagnosis program allows individuals to develop sobriety while also addressing issues such as depression, anxiety, and trauma. If you live in Houston, League City, Friendswood, Pearland, Baytown, Pasadena, Texas City, Santa Fe, LaPorte, Galveston, Seabrook, or the surrounding area and are ready to reclaim your life, call us at 1-800-685-9796.
New Dimensions also has Mental Health and Substance Abuse Programs in The Woodlands and Katy Texas.