Alternative to Inpatient Drug Rehab
You don’t have to go inpatient or disrupt your family life in order to receive treatment for drug problems. New Dimensions Day Treatment Centers provides you an alternative to Inpatient Drug Rehab. Our Intensive Outpatient Program is geared toward working individuals who want to get control of their addictions without having to disrupt their normal work and life routines. Our adult substance abuse programs are in the evening and are designed to help you develop the tools you need to cope with the stressors of life without having to use drugs. Some of the advantages of our programs include:
- Treatment geared toward professionals and higher functioning individuals.
- Opportunities for family involvement.
- Able to continue to work while in treatment.
- Able to practice the tools you learn in real time.
- Able to develop a support network while you are in treatment that you can continue to rely on once treatment is completed.
- Ongoing aftercare.
To learn more about our programs or to learn more about other treatment options, please call us at 1-800-685-9796. If you are looking for an alternative to Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab and live in the greater Houston area, New Dimensions can help.