Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab for Adults – The Woodlands, Texas
If you are tired of suffering because of Alcohol and Drug Abuse, We Can Help!
New Dimensions Drug and Alcohol Rehab Program in The Woodlands Texas provides Intensive Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment to adults in an open supportive environment.The Woodlands area program is structured so that you can continue to work while recovering from alcohol and drug abuse issues.We are located in The Woodlands Texas and provide drug and alcohol rehab to adults in Houston, Spring, Conroe, Kingwood, Tomball, Cypress, Magnolia, Montgomery, Humble, Huntsville, and the surrounding areas.
Our Alcohol and Drug Rehab Program in The Woodlands is designed to help you develop the tools you need to overcome alcohol and drug abuse and develop a healthier/happier life.We help you learn to change your thinking so that alcohol and drugs no longer rule your life.In addition, we help you identify “triggers” that can lead to relapse and help you develop the “refusal skills” you need to change the direction of your life.We also work with you to develop a support network so that it is easier to sustain a lasting sobriety once you leave treatment.We can help you get back in control of your own life and begin to heal the wounds that addiction can create.
Wondering if treatment is for you?Ask yourself the following questions.
- Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Have you promised yourself and others over and over that things will be different, only to find yourself using alcohol and drugs again?
- Has your family “had enough” and threatened to remove themselves from your life?
- Are you tired of waking up “hung over”?
- Have you lost sight of your goals in life and started to just “live to use”?
- Are you tired of lying to yourself and others that you have everything under control?
- Have you forgotten what it is like to be happy without having to consume alcohol or drugs?
- Have you ever wished that you could just start over?
- Have you had problems at work, home, or school, or had legal issues because of your substance use?
- Are you scared to ask for help with your substance use?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then New Dimensions can help.
New Dimensions in The Woodlands Texas can help you overcome the problems that come with alcohol and drug abuse and help you get back on the path of creating the life that you want.We can also help you if you are struggling with both substance abuse issues and mental health issues.Our dual diagnosis program allows individuals to develop sobriety while also addressing issues such as depression, anxiety, and trauma.If you live in The Woodlands, Houston, Spring, Conroe, Kingwood, Humble, Tomball, Cypress, Montgomery, Huntsville, Magnolia, or the surrounding area and are ready to reclaim your life, call us at 1-800-685-9796.
New Dimensions also has Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs in the Clear Lake area of Houston and in Katy Texas.