DWI Educational Classes in Katy, The Woodlands, and Clear Lake area of Houston
New Dimensions Day Treatment Centers now offers state approved DWI educational classes. If you live in Houston, Katy, The Woodlands,
Kingwood, League City, Galveston, Pearland, Tomball, Cypress, Spring, Sugar Land or the surrounding areas and have recently received a DUI
(Driving Under the Influence) or DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) we can help. Our DWI classes are 12 hours in length and are designed to help
you learn more about alcohol and drug usage and its effect on driving skills. The program also will help you gain insight into your own alcohol
and/or drug usage and assist you in developing plans that will reduce your probability of getting a DWI in the future.
Some of the topics covered in the classes include:
- Texas laws relating to DWI.
- Alcohol/Drug usage and traffic safety problems.
- Effects of Alcohol/Drug usage on the body.
- Effects of Alcohol/Drug usage on the mind.
- Effects of Alcohol/Drug usage on driving abilities.
- Understanding the nature of substance abuse and addiction.
- Tools to prevent future DWIs.
Our classes are taught by licensed professionals and are designed to be both informative and enlightening. In addition to helping you meet the requirements of the court, we also have the expertise to teach you invaluable skills that can help you long after the classes have ended.
Some of the advantages of our DWI classes:
- Classes are conveniently located in different areas around Houston.
- Our classes are in the evenings and weekends which allow you to continue to work.
- We can work with your legal team when needed.
- We can work with your Employee Assistance Program if they are involved.
- Classes taught by licensed professionals.
- Intensive Treatment options are available for those that need more help.
To learn more about our classes or the other services that we offer, contact us at 1-800-685-9796.
If you are struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse issues. New Dimensions can help!
New Dimensions can help you overcome the problems that come with alcohol and drug abuse and help you get back on the path of creating the life that you want. We can also help you if you are struggling with both substance abuse issues and mental health issues. Our dual diagnosis program allows individuals to develop sobriety while also addressing issues such as depression, anxiety, and trauma. If you live in Houston, Katy, Cypress, Richmond, Sugar Land, Rosenburg, Spring Branch, League City, The Woodlands, Spring, Fulshear, Jersey Village, Sealy, Pearland, Deer Park, Pasadena, Galveston, Texas City, Kingwood, Humble, Tomball, Conroe, Friendswood, or the surrounding areas and are ready to reclaim your life, call us at 1-800-685-9796.